Ready to learn more about coconut oil for skin that’s healthy and nourished? Coconut oil is one of my favorite skincare products, probably because my skin just seems to love it. My face in particular is incredibly picky about what I put on it, but it gets along just fine with coconut oil.
- The unique medium chain fatty acids in coconut oil have anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties, and they also serve as antioxidants which protect your skin. So coconut oil is essentially food for your skin!
But I’m not the only one who loves using coconut oil for my skin. Below are some of my favorite coconut oil skin recipes from this blog and many others. Try one out today!
PS: A lot of these recipes use essential oils. Learn where I shop for high quality therapeutic essential oils online. Want to learn more about essential oils and how to use them? Join my essential oil Facebook group HERE.
Coconut Oil for Skin: Top 15 Recipes
1. Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe Did you know whipping up coconut oil makes it airy and super-spreadable? I especially love that whipped coconut oil stays softer during the cold winter months…
3. Homemade Coconut Oil Hand Scrub For soft, supple hands, start with exfoliation! This hand scrub exfoliates and moisturizes with food-based ingredients you already have in your kitchen…
4. Beach Body Polish with Minerals for Healthy Skin Ever noticed how the ocean makes your skin feel amazing? Enjoy that feeling at home with this natural body scrub!
6. How to Make Healthy Body Butter This easy recipe requires almost no effort at all and gives you a healthy way to moisturize your skin…
7. Homemade Coconut Oil Lip Balm Quick and oh-so-easy to make, this all-natural coconut oil lip balm will keep your lips soft and moisturized…
8. My Baby’s Bottom in a Jar Coconut Oil Skin Cream To make your skin unbelievably soft and touchable, this is the go-to moisturizing facial cream…
9. Homemade Non-Toxic Eye Liner with Coconut Oil Forget eye liner made with funky chemicals–go all-natural and make your own (yes, you can!).
11. Homemade Sunscreen Bars Did you know you can make your own natural sunscreen. This post will show you how…
12. All Natural Homemade Shaving Cream This homemade shaving cream will give you a smooth, all-natural shave…
13. DIY Peppermint Eucalyptus Vapor Rub This is a great, all natural alternative to conventional vapor rub!
14. Homemade Deodorant – Make Your Armpits Happy! For fresh underarms, sans chemicals. Make your own deodorant!
Read more great articles on coconut oil for skin and beauty:
- Coconut Oil: Good Fat for a Healthy Body
- Top 5 Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- DIY Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub
- Carrot and Coconut Natural Sunscreen
- Oil Cleansing with Coconut Oil
- 100+ DIY Beauty Recipes
Click +1 Below:
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. All opinions are my own. Your support keeps this blog running and is greatly appreciated!
AMAZON DISCLOSURE: The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com.