Hi! I’m Elizabeth and I’m the founder of The Nourished Life blog. I started this blog in 2009 as a resource for others who are interested in improving their health and well-being the natural way.
What is a nourished life?
You might notice we talk about a LOT of different subjects here at The Nourished Life. That’s because living nourished isn’t just one thing. It’s a little about nutrition. And self-care. And exercise. And balance. And love. And natural living. And reducing stress. And a whole lot more.
It’s all important.
So take what you like and leave what you don’t. We’re here to inspire you and help you create pathways to your success and happiness.
Please subscribe to my newsletter below and get the latest posts and updates from me:
Subscribe below to get free updates from me!
Plus you’ll get my latest eBook “Awake” for free — and no worries, this is a spam free zone.
What You’ll Find on This Blog…
Check out some of my popular posts to see what The Nourished Life is all about:
Metabolism and Health
- 7 “Healthy” Habits that Stress Your Metabolism
- How to Prevent Binge Eating
- Why I Eat Raw Egg Yolks Every Day
- 10 Foods that Affect Thyroid Health for Better or Worse
- Craving Peanut Butter? 3 Reasons Why
- My Secret Coffee Smoothie Recipe
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- Homemade Potato Chips
- My Favorite Mac and Cheese Recipe
- Dear Body…
- How I Stopped Hating My Body
- Why Body Hate Hurts
- Traditional Diets in Perspective
- The Number One Ingredient to Avoid
- Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe
- Homemade Mouthwash that Whitens and Remineralizes
- 21 Home Remedies for Migraines and Headaches
- Safe Cookware vs. Toxic Cookware
- Homemade Toner for Acne Prone Skin
- 12 Natural Toothpaste Alternatives
Thanks again for visiting The Nourished Life – we look forward to seeing you around!