If avocados are awesome, then avocado recipes are even awesomer (yes, I’m reinventing words — avocados are inspiring). Because, truly, what is an avocado if not an insanely delicious vehicle for healthy fats and tons of nutrients. Plus a darn good excuse to eat tortilla chips.
But do not be fooled by the avocado’s simple beauty. An avocado is obviously quite tasty by itself, but it’s also the perfect recipe enhancer. And I don’t just mean for dips and dressings (though we have recipes for lots of those below) — we’re talking smoothies, popcicles, muffins, salads, breakfast. The whole shebang.
Seriously, is there anything an avocado can’t do? Well, ripen on an even remotely discernible schedule, but that’s a topic for another day.
So explore our treasure trove of avocado recipes below and give one a try today (preferably right after your avocados ripen but before they turn brown — you probably have a 30-minute window sometime around 4pm, mmkay?).
Sauces, Dressings, Dips
30. Avocado Hummus
32. Avocado Chutney
40. Avocado Butter
70. Avocado Fudge
Bonus Recipe: Savory Avocado Oat Muffins
Love these avocado recipes? Pin this post below!
- The Secret to Actually Enjoying Your Life - May 22, 2017
- 35 DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes for EVERYTHING - April 27, 2017
- GIVEAWAY: My Favorite Essential Oil Collection + Diffuser - February 15, 2017
- Easy DIY Granite Cleaner Recipe - January 26, 2017
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum Recipe - January 7, 2017