Whether you’re gluten-free, grain-free or if you just love all things coconut, coconut flour is a great alternative to conventional baking flour. Coconut flour can be a bit tricky to work with–it absorbs a lot of liquid, so you usually use a lot less coconut flour than you would other kinds of flours–but once you get the hang of it, the results can be very rewarding. And very, very delicious.
But trial and error is not a fun way to learn to cook! That’s why I’ve put together this collection of coconut flour desserts that are tried and true from experts who know how to work with coconut flour.
Where to Buy Coconut Flour
You can find a quality source of coconut flour and other awesome coconut ingredients HERE.
19 Coconut Flour Desserts that Will Make Your Mouth Water
+1 this Post here:
- The Secret to Actually Enjoying Your Life - May 22, 2017
- 35 DIY Natural Cleaning Recipes for EVERYTHING - April 27, 2017
- GIVEAWAY: My Favorite Essential Oil Collection + Diffuser - February 15, 2017
- Easy DIY Granite Cleaner Recipe - January 26, 2017
- DIY Eyelash Growth Serum Recipe - January 7, 2017